Almost everyone knows that baking soda has a broad range of uses in households. It is an amazing deodorizer and cleaning agent and is used in the kitchen for preparing delicious dishes, but its uses don’t rest at that. Not so many people know that baking soda can be used as a shampoo as well.
The greatest part about it is that it is extremely more useful and valuable than the commercial ones. When baking soda is used as a shampoo, it not only washes the scalp and hair but also gives the needed sustenance. Baking soda shampoo is also very helpful in curbing dandruff. So, once you start using baking soda, you can very well offer the itchiness and peeling scalp a goodbye.
Baking soda, single handed, can turn out to be the way out to almost all of your hair care problems. To top it all, it is very economical and readily accessible in stores, so you don’t have to look high and low for it. Moreover, there is no known side effect to it so you can rest guaranteed that it secretly won’t demonstrate harmful to the health of your scalp. It also keeps the hair soft and shining. Given below in the article are two Baking Soda Shampoo Recipes to help you prepare your own Baking Soda Shampoos.
Recipes for Baking Soda Shampoo
Baking Soda Shampoo Recipe 1
- Take two tablespoons of baking soda in a bowl and put in a little bit of water to it. Combine to form a thick paste.
- Now take the paste and rub it on the dry scalp using the fingers. Remain to massage the scalp for 40 seconds.
- Leave the baking soda on the scalp for 30 seconds for it to place. Then, wash carefully with water.
- Now apply a homemade conditioner to your hairs. Combine one part of apple cider vinegar to four parts of water. Apply this on the scalp and hair and leave it for 40 seconds. After that, you can also wash the vinegar or leave it on the hair.
We hope you will find this Baking Soda Shampoo Recipe very useful for you, but if you feel it’s not works for you then you can try our below mention Baking Soda Shampoo Recipe even better.
Baking Soda Shampoo Recipe 2
- In a tiny bottle, mix one part of aluminum free baking soda with three parts of water. Shake the bottle well.
- Massage the scalp with this Baking Soda Shampoo for a couple of seconds. Make sure that your scalp is dry before putting on the shampoo. This will guide you to manage the solution.
- Do not use this solution to the full length of the hair, as it will make the hair dry and curly. Also, defend your eyes from this solution, as it can reason a blazing feeling.
- Leave the shampoo on the scalp for around three minutes and then wash carefully. The baking soda will exfoliate your skin, leaving a lot of dull skin flakes.
- Next, combine one part of white vinegar with four parts of water. Add a single cinnamon stick and half a teaspoon of vanilla essence. This is a really good conditioner and is very compulsory after washing the hair with Baking Soda Shampoo.
- Apply the conditioner on the scalp and hair and leave it for a few movements before washing with water.
We strongly recommend you these Baking Soda Shampoo Recipes at least once in your home, you will feel better after using this.